Violence isn't the answer...

I had a curry earlier, it was very spicy. Is that how you spell spicy because it doesn't look right and spell check said it's correct? Anyway I know she won't be coming anytime soon (yes I've finally got over it) so in case you were wondering, that isn't the reason why I had curry. I regret it. Deeply.

From the second mouthful she had kicked off, literally. After a peaceful few days, she's back with a vengeance. At one point I do believe her foot got stuck in between my ribs. She hasn't stopped jabbing and kicking since I had my dinner, it's painful and I want to cry. She won't settle. I've tried rocking, patting, rubbing, eating lollies, drinking water.... She won't give in. The little fucker refuses to stay still. I think I've realised she doesn't like spice. I'm going to be up all night so expect a raging post tomorrow.

Oooowwwwwwwwwwwww it hurts. Her foot is sticking out of my ribs. I'm going to vom...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment