Pregnancy email update

Here's one I just received:

Your little one might be quite happy to stay put for a few days yet (Oh really? We'll see about that. I intend on making it pretty damn crappy for her until she gets out). If so, don't start stressing - make the most of these extra days (EXTRA DAYS? Extra days of fucking hell? Make the most of them? To do what? Throw myself in front of a fucking bus?) and enjoy time with your partner (the man that did this to me? Yeah right). You'll have precious little opportunity for it over the next few months! (Oh is that so? Well I have a long list of babysitters and a long list of reasons why I need to go out and get so completely drunk I forget who I am so I WILL have lots of opportunity THANKS)

Idiots.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment