Cabin fever

18 April

So she finally stopped screaming after three hours. Then woke up at 2:30 for a drink and again at 6:30. She's now sat in front of me holding her ears fast asleep.

I'm waiting for the midwife to come round, it should be Heather today but we'll see. I'm also on house arrest. Mother is on her way over and she'll be replaced by the nutty Grandmother a bit later. Let's see how that goes...

She's put on 2oz, the little fatty! All is well with her which is a relief and we've been discharged from the midwife. Next stop - health visitor.

19 April

Today me and the child have been lazy so far (or the child and I for those people that talk proper). Although I'm itching to get out of the house for more than just a walk around the block. Considering a trip to the shopping centre with the baby. Alone. Can't work out if I'm feeling brave or just full from all the chocolate based food I've eaten today. I shall report back on this tomorrow...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment