I give up.

I'm not leaving the house for a week. Will that please you all?

My c-section incision is still very sore and I think it may be infected. I'm sure the people around me think it's my own fault... 'You're supposed to be taking it easy', 'you shouldn't be doing that', 'are you sure you should be going out' etc. Well let me tell you now, it's not so easy sitting on your backside all day when you have a baby that wants bouncing to sleep and will only settle in your arms. Or staring at the wall whilst she's sleeping and not doing any housework when the house is a mess.

But just so you all hush your gums I shall spend this week resting. The house shall remain a tip and the child and I will just be bored.

Satisfied?

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment