The Hangover.

After a really shitty week of realising I may be suffering from post natal depression (and someone bitching and shit stirring about it), family drama and lack of sleep, I decided to go out on Saturday night with two of my favourite people.

After having a bit of a panic attack about leaving Lilian, I necked a few vodkas and off we went.

We chatted and danced and did shots and took pictures and caused trouble like we normally do and before I knew it I was in bed, room spinning and baby snoring.

This morning I woke up with one hell of a hangover.

It has been well over a year since I last got extremely drunk and caused havoc and I made up for it. A hangover and a teething baby do not a pleasant cocktail make. But I shall be doing it again very soon.

I'm back, bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment