Autumn.

I'm laying on the floor on a blanket with Lilian, talking to her about Autumn. Not the weather it brings, or how the leaves turn the most beautiful colours. I haven't told her about Halloween or Bonfire night.

But I have told her about Autumn fashion. All that other stuff she'll learn at school. Today though she is having a lesson at the school of Mummy entitled: AW11.

She has learnt all about my boot addiction, which coats I intend to purchase (blanket and a 60's style one which I'm constantly on the look out for), where I have found the most amazing shoes (ASOS), who has surprised me for Autumn (River Island) and who is teasing me for yet another season (Mulberry - they're doing a leopard print collection).


She has listened carefully and made noises in all the right places. But when I asked her what she thought of what autumnal pieces I have so far, she threw up.

This can only mean one thing: clear out the wardrobe and start again...

A+ for her. C- for the bank balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment