Shopping: Sparkle and Spin


Recently I've been struggling to find Lil some cool pieces to wear over the festive season so I've been trawling the web to find some new baby boutiques.

Ladies and babies (and daddies), I introduce to you Sparkle and Spin.

If you're looking for baby cool then they'll hit the spot. Here's my pick of six of their best pieces:

















Sizes start from 0-6 months and go up to 8-9 years so you have no excuse for the kid not to look cool on Christmas day!

You can also shop their gifts and toys, accessories and bits for baby's bedroom.




And for all my lovely readers they are offering 15% off until 1st December, just enter SPARKLE15 at the checkout.



Happy Shopping!


P.S You can find them on Facebook and Twitter too!







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the Sparkle & Spin love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this site, will def be making a few purchases. Really enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete