Grown up time, finally.

It's Thursday already.

Today Lil is off out with Nanny while the grown ups spend the day in London doing grown up things. I'm excited to see one of our best friends, Laszlo who has flown over from Hungary to attend Lil's naming afternoon tea on Saturday. We're going for lunch and then I think my husband is taking me shopping but then I may have dreamt that conversation...

And then when we return, the madness begins. Cupcake hell. I used to enjoy baking cupcakes, now I despise it. I don't know what happened, maybe I had a baby and decided that I wanted to cook things instead because I rarely bake any more. I should have paid someone to bake for me, because that's what a sensible mother of a crawling, fidgety baby would do. Right? Hmmm.

I shall leave you with a picture of some cupcakes I shall attempt to bake tomorrow morning. Let's see how that turns out...


As if they're going to turn out like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment