Snack attack.

I have to stop reaching for the biscuits, I'm trying to be healthy (and failing miserably).

So I googled healthy snacks and up popped Kale chips.

They look far from tasty but I decided to give them a try and they're actually ok, an acquired taste but a whole lot better for you than biscuits.

This is what you need:

A bag of Kale
Olive Oil
Sea Salt

And this is what you need to do:

Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with baking paper.

Remove the thick stems from the leaves and wash and dry thoroughly. Put them onto the baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt (you can also add chilli flakes for a kick).



Bake for around ten minutes or until the edges are brown. Doesn't look too appetising huh?!



Hmm...Snack away!

(Pass me the biscuits)

4 comments:

  1. I have to confess I think it looks delicious, but then I always seem to be craving green veg! I'm going to try it, it looks like the crispy seaweed you get in Chinese restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im impressed at your commitment to healthy eating but i think i will stay with the biscuits and just go for a run! lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend who eats only raw food (...I know) makes these in her dehydrator, but a version that have sweet chili with them. They're actually really tasty, like a mix between chinese seaweed and something i can't quite put my finger on.

    I would recommend snackajacks but I think they taste like crap.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just made them and they are gorgeous! I am ready to buy a lot more kale. Great post. x

    ReplyDelete