Meltdown Tuesday.

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Meltdown Monday, does it?

Tough.

Today has been all about the meltdown. I woke up with a cold (I don't deal will illness very well) which is how it all started. It's Lil's birthday on Saturday and I bet you all the money in the world she gets it now. WE. CANNOT. BE. ILL.

Then we went to meet my Nan who wanted to get Lil some bits for her birthday (at the shopping centre that was FULL of children. Kids: does half term club not exist anymore??????) She pretty much whined all the way there and refused to shut up when we got there (Lil, not my Nan). She didn't want to be in her buggy, she didn't want to be carried. She wanted to crawl. Er, I don't think so child. She didn't want to be there, she didn't want her lunch. She didn't want to play with the sunglasses and hats in M&S (she always wants to do this). She just cried and cried until, after what seemed like 6 hours, she finally napped. For half an hour. Give a woman a break will you?

It didn't stop there, dear readers. Nuh uh. It continued right up until half an hour ago. She's in bed now, snoring like a little cherub baby. But don't be fooled by her cute exterior because that bitch will fuck you over in a second (please don't think I actually think she's a bitch, i'm joking innit - I've had a bad day). She had another three meltdowns in three god damn hours. I don't know whether she's teething again (does it ever stop?) or she's freaking out about turning one. Whatever it is, she's not happy.

Time for some wine. A lot of some wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment