WAKE UP O CLOCK

I've been more tired than usual this week. Wanna know why?

Once upon a time I had a baby who slept in until 9:30. That was bliss. And then she started waking at 8:30, 8:00 and up until recently, 7:30. Even that I could handle. And then 7:00. Fine by me, I used to get up at that time to go to work. Easy. Even on not a lot of sleep. But 6:00 and 6:30? Nuh uh, I'm not dealing with that shit. That is her game right now, wake Mama up at ridiculous o clock.



I try and wear and her out every single day, she doesn't go to bed before 8pm. Sometimes she's still up at 9:30. Anyone would think I pour sugar down her throat. Well I don't. So where does this energy come from? Well, i'll tell you...it comes from ME. That's right. She drains it out of me so she can roll around the room like a toddler on speed. How I don't know, but she does. Oh that she does.

Lord knows I never remember feeling this tired in the early days. Back when all I had to do was make her a bottle and wind her. This kid is crazy. 


Or I'm just getting old...


1 comment:

  1. same over here, toddlers are just TIRING. Lucky thing they're so cute right?

    ReplyDelete