Procrastination.


pro·cras·ti·na·tion

  [proh-kras-tuh-ney-shuhn, pruh]


the act or habit of procrastinatingor putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention.


This has pretty much been what my day has entailed. A whole lotta procastinatin'.

It started off well, I hung the washing out and put the food shopping away. And then I looked around me. The carpet that needs cleaning, the walls that need painting, crap everywhere... I've definitely lost all interest in the house that we live in. I'm desperate for a home, our home. A home that we can paint and decorate until our hearts are content. Renting sucks ass and hopefully, fingers crossed, we'll be in a position to buy by the end of the year.

So today I have been scouring Right Move, reading interior blogs and looking at paint charts, deciding which colours to paint each room in the house we've not yet bought (my husband is probably breaking out in a panic induced sweat - don't worry, it can be done on a budget).

Here are some inspirational gems I've stumbled upon today...



3. Design Sponge


4. Something I Made (I wrote about this one a while ago but go back to it A LOT)


If you are looking for home inspiration then take a look at these blogs but I must warn you, you won't get much else done...

No comments:

Post a Comment