AUTUMN BABY YEAH!

It's that time of year again...... my favourite season...... AUTUMN!!!

Alright, alright, I know we're still in Summer but my brain is in Autumn mode. So many lovely snug jumpers and coats. I just can't resist scouring the internet for Lil's wardrobe (and mine, of course).

I thought I'd share a few of my favourite pieces with you for the bairns.
























Cute, huh?! And that is just the beginning. Each week I'm going to bring you a few of my favourite pieces for the new season. Not for us Mama's, no. Because you probably already know that the bubba comes first when it comes to clothes (so selfless and SO PAINFUL - Oh Alex Wang.....)

Happy Shopping 
xoxo

P.S Mamas: feeling left out? I'm going to buy myself this amazing print.










  






4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that bobble hat is officially on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theo has that little h&m body suit, i love it! there are so many amazing things on this list i need to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilf now has the bodysuit too thanks to Abi's recommendation!
    p.s I commented on your other post but I just went to check it and its disappeared, anyway I just wanted you to know I thought it was a great and brave post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the H&M vest. Cute. We had the tractor coat for my eldest. Every time he wore it someone would comment in how lovely it was. It is gorgeous. Can't wait for it to fit Eli.

    ReplyDelete