Day Six / No Booze: Wine.

Insomnia is kicking my arse over here and when I do sleep, Lil wakes up with a bloody blocked nose/teething. That's right, she's ill again. This time with the common cold. My body feels like it's getting ready to shut down from tiredness and I ache like crazy from yesterday's first run of the year (I survived!) BUT tomorrow it'll be seven days since I last had a drink. One whole week! I don't remember the last time that happened.


Hard to miss: leggings - old season Topshop, running shoes - Nike


I've thought about wine a lot and we appear to have accrued more of it. I feel like a lion with a plate of steak in front of me (can you tell we've been watching Madagascar a billion times a week?), dayum it's hard.

This week I shall be mainly exercising, not sleeping, looking after a poorly kid and meal planning for next week. Oh, and studying. One month until I start my degree. Oy....

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I was just dropping by to say hi, I've been reading your blog for a while now, but I've only just managed to get my bum in gear and officially follow. Just wanted to say I think your doing a bloody brilliant job. Poorly child and no booze? You're a flippin' saint lady! I couldn't do it. kids certainly test your limits don't they? Keep up the good work :)

    Kate @ Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Lovely to meet you (kinda). Thank you for your kind words, I'm not quite sure how I've lasted this long but I think I'm over the hardest part! I've just started reading your blog, love (and am slightly jealous of) your set up xxx

      Delete
  2. Charlotte you are doing fan-flipping-tastic. It may not feel it now, but trust me, when you look back on this month at the end of the year, you're gonna smile to yourself.

    I'll buy you a drink if you don't..coffee of course. ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs! Your words are a huge help, you're lovely xxxxx

      Delete