Sponsor Love: September

September already, but.... FINALLY. I've been waiting for this month ever since we hit April, I'm definitely an Autumn baby.

Time to introduce you to our amazing new sponsors for this month...

I have a Twitter friend, Pippa, to thank for introducing me to Livie and Luca. I struggled to find Lil cute shoes so she directed me to this fabulous kids shoe brand. I wasn't disappointed, oh my! Unfortunately, Lil spent the 'summer' not really wanting to wear shoes so I just bought her a pair of crocs and a pair of jellies and let her do her thing. But now Autumn is here.... I'm so excited to get her in to proper shoes and boots. Check them out on Facebook and Twitter to get sneak peaks of their fab new collection.

A.MH.Worth is for kids only and I WISH they did my size too (although I'm wondering if I can get in to age 8....maybe not). A great street-wear label by a woman and mother who does kid's style very well. I can't wait to kit Lil out in some great pieces. A.MH.Worth are on Twitter and Facebook.

I came across Alphabetty Designs at Lollibop a few weekends ago and instantly fell in love with their simple designs. All their tee's are made from organic cotton and the felt is eco-fi (made from recycled plastic bottles) so good for the planet. A great excuse to buy. Follow Betty on Twitter. 

Slugs & Snails is a genius brand. Tights for boys in great prints and who said tights are only for girls? (I must admit, Lil owns the skull print ones - they're just too good not to...) With Winter fast approaching, these are great to wear with wellies, under dungarees when it's freezing outside and with cool t-shirts (see above). Follow Slugs & Snails on Twitter and Facebook.

LoveBryony is a blog written by Bryony who is a Mama to Francesca with another baby girl on the way due in December. Bryony writes about pregnancy, being a Mother to a gorgeous toddler with reviews and tips along the way. Happy reading! LoveBryony is on Twitter and Facebook.

Dizzy loves Icy join us for another month and I'm so pleased. Lia writes about her life as a Mama, shares AMAZING recipes and a whole ton of inspiration (especially on a Friday). Go follow her on Twitter.

Mama Cymraeg lives in the middle of nowhere with two gorgeous boys. Her online diary documents the highs and lows of motherhood with some lovely pictures. Be sure to check out her life list, some inspiration maybe? (Better get started) You can follow her over on Twitter.

We have Fritha from Tigerlilly Quinn joining us for another month too. Posts on fashion, recipes and pictures of gorgeous Wilf are regulars as well as their family adventures. Fritha is on Twitter.

And last but by no means least, we have Kim and Baz. The Small Things is all about creative living, self sufficiency and motherhood. Read about the beauty that is Alessi and Kim's quest to sew. She's also making me laugh on Twitter.

Happy shopping / reading!

Have a great month xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment